Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are you looking forward to any particular movie that's coming to the theaters soon? Why or why

I am not into theatres anymore there are to many distractions by people with an attention span of zero, and can't keep their mouths shut.



Are you looking forward to any particular movie that's coming to the theaters soon? Why or why not?movie theatre



Good Girl, and don't forget cell phones Report It



Are you looking forward to any particular movie that's coming to the theaters soon? Why or why not?playhouse opera theater



Yup Bollywood movie Jodha Akbar cant wait :D
IronMan is going to be AWSOME!!! And Batman:Dark Knight also! R.I.P. Heath Ledger.
Gotta see "The Dark Knight".. Heath Ledger seems to be the best Joker yet from what I've seen, and given his death, it will make that film sooo much mire intense to view. Not to mention, I am a huge fan of Batman, Christopher Nolan, and Christian Bale.
the dark knight



prom night!



10000 BC
I want to see Indiana Jones 4 and Jurassic Park 4 coming out in the next year. I have always been a fan of these series. And I just can't wait to find out what Stephen Speilberg pulls off this time.
I'm still coming down off of the Sweeney Todd high, and I live in Japan so it takes forever for movies to come out here. Dark Knight does look pretty cool though.
Wall-E, just cause he's such a cute character and how can an animation ever be disappointing?
Prom Night,



Omgg, i want to see that movie so bad!!



:),



i want to see it, because it looks scary, and i love britney snow.
Vantage Point-cool action, but intelligent (unlike transformers)



Dark Knight-batman is just awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery