Friday, December 4, 2009

Why do black people always talk during the movies at the theater?

i dont go to the movies anymore on friday and saturday night anymore because of that.



Why do black people always talk during the movies at the theater?musicals



I can see that you are not meaning anything bad about this. I can see what you are talking about. I think it is because they just talk a little louder. i mean white people also talk in the movies they just don't talk as loud. that is all. AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO MEAN ABOUT THIS. DO you relize that we have a right to say what is on our minds. you really dont have to be so mean to anyone.



Why do black people always talk during the movies at the theater?opera songs opera theaterThe only thing that bothers me is moms bring in their babies and they cry all the time and I can't even listen to the movie when it's that important. Report It


The same reason any race does.
its not just black people..
ask one next time you go.
Its not just black people buddy.
If you're being serious then I don't think you're being racist at all. White people do many things that are questionable too. I have noticed that African Americans do tend to talk more in the movie theater but I can't give you a reason why. Sorry...
I don't believe that it is all black people. I think it is because people get thoroughly engrossed in the movie they forget they are in public. People talk at their TV's too.
everyone talks during the movies no matter the race, I am white and I catch myself talking to my friends during the movies sometimes.
so they can explain to each other whats goin on sometimes we can be lost in the plot or story of the movie...idk its just our culture
omg this is such a stereotype!



tons of people talk at the movies!



jeeze you might just happen to get a few african americans that sit by you a little too often .. so what ?



(im not black)
hahaha because:



-they don't give a sh1t about other people and the rules



-think that they can talk back to you or punch your face in, if you do have a prob with it



-think that the world revolves around them and that they can do what they want when they want



-weren't brought up properly to be considerate towards other people's feelings



the things they're talking about, usually are:



-questioning about what is going on



-explaining what is going on



-have a good old chat that is not movie related at all



-"i'm just going to the toilet"



-"i'm just going to buy some more popcorn"



-commenting on the movie



but this doesn't go for all black people and also goes for some white people and other races as well
As a black woman I can say that it's not only black people but women in general talk a lot more. If you notice it's always a woman most black men don't talk during the movie. I have a lot of white female friends and they talk during movies just as much as I do. I hope that answers your question. I always whisper but I can't help it. I try to fight it but I can't.
I notice that there are a lot of people of different races who talk during movies. But I notice that it's mostly kids and teenagers who do the talking.
I do? Didn't know, thanks for informing..
I do not think its a matter of race, but maybe of how those people grew up, knowing it was ok to talk during movies.



I know alot of white men that talk during the movies, like during "Saw IV" there was a man laughing and cussing throughout the movie.



Yes, probably most of the people that were grown up to think of that are black.



Don't let that stop you from going to the movies!
All behavior is learned, skin color has nothing to do with it.



Inconsiderate people come in all shades.
How do people that are as ignorant as you continue to go on in life? My God, go find a good high bridge to jump off from, will you? Oh, and please, don't go in public anymore, to the movies, or otherwise. No one wants your to see your ugly rac*st ***, so please stay in the basement in your little cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery