Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did anyone else think that knocked up the movie was a lil bit....odd??

i was watching the movie in the theaters and i was kinda bummed that it wasnt wat i expected it to be but hey thats just me.



Did anyone else think that knocked up the movie was a lil bit....odd??the grand theater



i thought it was way funny



Did anyone else think that knocked up the movie was a lil bit....odd??soap opera opera theater



Just the title alone tells me it was a dog made by people pulling at straws from waaaaaaaay past!
I thought it was an amazing movie. I haven't seen something that good in a while. Maybe it was because it was kind of marketed as another dumb no-brain comedy, when it was really a pretty intelligent movie.
yea it wuz okay. it wuz a little funny buh a little weird too- too much action.
My wife wanted to see this movie way more than I did. I went in hesitant. I never laughed so hard. Great writing, great acting and wonderful directing. One of the best movies of the year so far. This is one movie where the critics got it right !!!
i laughed all the way thru



except for the touching moments . . .ahhaha



http://katherineheigl.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery