Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats the best movie out in theaters right now?

i heard step up 2



please answer my question. thanks



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



Whats the best movie out in theaters right now?amc theatre



JUNO



Whats the best movie out in theaters right now?symphony opera theater



Juno or No Country for Old Men
spider wick is really good
Juno is great (make sure you see Candy, too, on DVD), but Michael Clayton is good as well. Have kids or not, then go see The Spiderwick Chronicles..
Exellent



Juno



No Country for Old Men



There Will Be Blood



In Bruges



Diving Bell



Good



The Bucket List



Atonement



Michael Clayton
Rambo
Cloverfield and Diary of the Dead were both good. Diary of the Dead is a limited release, so it may only be playing at one theatre in your area or maybe not at all.



Sweeney Todd was out recently, and I thought it was amazing.
No country for old men for sure
I think this depends how old you are women might not like No Country for Old Men and anyone above 35 might not really be into JUNO. As a 27 year old guy I enjoyed JUNO more than No Country for Old Men but I really enjoyed both. Is it me or is this years Oscar Films weak compared to the past. So far nothing I have seen compared to The Departed, and I have not seen Michael Clayton or Atonement yet.
Sweeny Todd, The Eye
rambo



meet the spartons
Meet the Spartans
Jumper
jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery