Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where do you prefer to watch movies: at home or in the theater?

lol, that used to be my avatar, on more than one account.



I prefer to watch movies at home.



Where do you prefer to watch movies: at home or in the theater?theater seating



At home.That's why when I buy my own home I would install a home theater.



Where do you prefer to watch movies: at home or in the theater?lyric opera opera theater



In the movie theater.



There are no disruptions, and it's louder. Also, the large screen.
Home it's more comfortable.
at home... sometimes ill go see a movie that i want to see, and when i know it wont come out on DVD for a while, but thats about it.
home
I like both equally. They both have their advantages.
movie, its funner if you talk people get mad at you.
theater. i spend like 50 bucks a month on tickets, and like 80 on popcorn haha
HOME: If I have to go to the bathroom I can pause it. If I miss something or want to see something again I can rewind it. I also don't have to deal with annoying people.
at home, all by myself...
I prefer to watch movies at home, but it's always good to see them at the theater too! :)
home in the media room
At home.
home-if I go to a theatre, it's on a slow weeknight
At home . At least I can lay back on my couch munching on chips like nobody's business and laughing my butt off



( assuming it's a comedy, that is ! ) like there is no tomorrow .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery