Thursday, December 10, 2009

Orlando Bloom movie?

I went to IMDB a while ago and saw that Orlando Bloom was going to star in a movie. Now, it's not there! I remember the movie had to do with a woman who got raped by her cousin or something and ran away. Later, a thief (Bloom), meets her and sweeps her away. Anyway, what was the name of that movie? It hasn't been made in theaters yet. Probably not going to for a while. It was one of those "old times" movies.



Orlando Bloom movie?listen to opera



this movie comes out in 2007, it is called love and other disasters



Orlando Bloom movie?concert venue opera theater



I think the reason it got taken of the Internet Movie Database is that they decided not to film the movie after all because of interests and things like that among maybe some other things.
I believe the movie you're asking about is called "Haven"



it was released about 3-4 weeks ago on DVD (in the US). I have seen the trailer for it and it takes place on some tropical island but I think the story was similiar to your description.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery