Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who thinks that movie The Notebook sucked goat milk?

Like I said in a previous question, they should have called it The Encyclopedia because it was long, boring, and full of useless cr*ap. The main actress looked like an ugly version of Hillary Duff. I was rocking myself to sleep it was so bad while my date was slobbering all over me. I woke up when some guy farted. Some other guy then burped and all the men in the theater had a good laugh. The hell is with this movie that won't disappear. Wasn't the whole moral of the story to forget?



Who thinks that movie The Notebook sucked goat milk?soap opera



I hate love stories because they are such b.s. Especially that one because there is no way anything like that would ever happen......



Who thinks that movie The Notebook sucked goat milk?city opera opera theater



me!!! i hated that movie!!!!!
I don't care for such movies.
I don't get it. A movie too common for the new age gets too much hits. It's overrated.
it sucked goat's milk, that chick is horrible in everything she's in, ie: wedding crashers, red eye, family stone, etc... how could she break Cyclops's heart like that?
i thought it was good
Who thinks nobody gives a ****, if you hate it so much stop talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery