Friday, December 4, 2009

I Heard There Was Going To Be An "Ed, Edd, N Eddy" Movie titled "Ed, Edd N Eddy'

My question is, will the movie be in theaters? It would rock if it was!!!!!!!!!!!!



I Heard There Was Going To Be An "Ed, Edd, N Eddy" Movie titled "Ed, Edd N Eddy's Big Picture Show.amc theater



Danny Antonucci has mentioned the eagerly anticipated Eds movie which AKA are currently hard at work on and which is due to air at an as yet unspecified date in 2008, has been tentatively named 'Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show'



Danny Antonucci himself has said the name is 'tentative', this means it could change by the time the movie is ready for release.



Danny also says "As for a Season 7 of Ed, Edd n Eddy, that remains up for consideration. I nor Cartoon Network have talked about this YET. Ed , Edd n Eddy will live forever, it’s Cartoon Network's longest and strongest running series. If by chance we do not produce anymore “new” shows, I’m sure the network will re-run the series for quite some time."



Cheers :-)



I Heard There Was Going To Be An "Ed, Edd, N Eddy" Movie titled "Ed, Edd N Eddy's Big Picture Show.concerts opera theater



Its a lie
cool



where's johnny bravo
I don't think so because the show retired 5yrs ago and they keep on showing re-runs. Don't get your hopes up Ed, Edd, N Eddy is old and IF there was a movie of it they would on show re-runs. I am sorry if I dissapointed u.
Ed Edd and Eddy doesn't seem to be that big, at least than before. I don't think now would be a good time to be making a movie on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery