Thursday, December 10, 2009

The movie 1408?

ok well i am going to see this movie on sunday



and for the ppl that all ready saw it



do u think this movie was good or bad



did it stink and i shoudt see this movie



or is it scary that i could run away from the theater



do u recomened me seeing it wiht a group of firends



The movie 1408?hollywood theater



Oh, yes, you MUST see 1408! I love scary movies and I loved it. It was unpredictable, suspenseful and very original.



It's not gory. Some movies depend on blood and guts and gore to get an emotional reaction from the audience. No, not 1408! It scared you with the unknown, the wondering what would happen next but it wasn't gross. But, definitely, I was gasping at parts! I mean, you could almost see people in the audience leaning forward in their seats eager to see what was going to happen next!



John Cusack and Samuel Jackson gave excellent performances! And the things that happened, well, at first you're wondering if it's coincidence or truly something evil then things escalate and you're just breathless wondering what's coming next.



I loved it and am recommending it to everyone. One of the best scary movies that I've ever seen!



The movie 1408?opera.com opera theater



I too am looking forward to watching this movie. I read the Stephen King short story you know, and it was awesome!



The whole hotel room comes to life and all kinds of stuff happens!



I think you should see it cuz it got good reviews and it's gonna be awesome!
it was good,yeah you should go c it...some parts were scary but youll get your moneys worth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery