Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you see a movie for the first time in theaters, even if it's been released for over a month?

like, do you still see a movie for the first time in theaters, even though it's been released for a long time? do you always go at most 2 weeks after it's been released?



Do you see a movie for the first time in theaters, even if it's been released for over a month?chinese theater



you go to which everyone you guys wanna go watch as long as you have a good time there it doesnt matter how long its been out for



Do you see a movie for the first time in theaters, even if it's been released for over a month?opera mini opera theater



I usually go opening night, or within a week. I don't like to wait if it's worth it. Or if it wasn't good enough to waste 8$ on, there's a dollar theatre here where movies go to after about a month. The dollar theatre is cheaper than waiting for it to come out on DVD:)
It depends on when I get around to it. Very rarely have I seen a movie on opening weekend. Where I live, some movies I want to see never make it to the local theater, but if you drive an hour to the big city, you can find them everywhere, in which case, I just wait and end up buying the dvd if I want to see it badly enough. They got rid of the dollar theater here so that isn't even an option. The mall plays both first and second run movies but they charge the same first run price. The more popular movies I wait a couple weeks for the hype to die down so you don't have to buy a ticket for 6pm at noon that day and then pray you get in early enough to find a seat. I've done it before but it's not fun so I avoid that whenever possible.
Yeah I do.



I love going to see films, so it doesn't really matter to me how long it's been released for.
I have. If you go to alot of movies sometimes you settle for something you did not really want to see. It may have been out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery