Thursday, December 10, 2009

What movie do u girls wanna see right now thats in theaters?

i don't know which movie is good to see w/ my friends during spring break.



What movie do u girls wanna see right now thats in theaters?secure browser



I really want to go and see



Step up 2



but I cant with my busy schedule



Have a good gurlie movie day



Eat some popcorn for me !!!



Good luck finding the right movie !!



Hope I helped xx



What movie do u girls wanna see right now thats in theaters?home theater opera theater



i really want to see horton hears a who haha
STEP UP 2
u should go see Juno. I loved it! But it might not be in theaters still where u live. But step up 2 is very good. Well I hope this helps! Have fun with ur friends at the movies!
step up 2 was awesome!
Step up 2 and jumper, i can't remember any others
the other boylen sister



horton hears a who



prom night



and hannah montana!
"The Other Boleyn Girl" is now playing and is getting some pretty good user reviews from Yahoo! movies. Its enough of a chic flick for her, and its from a very bloody time in England's history for you. Happy Easter!



http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809772229...



Edit: sorry, I should note that I assume you're not into chic flicks since you're asking what other girls want to see, sorry if I'm misunderstanding!
Dont Know whether its running in theaters but tou could get it at your local video store__"The final seduction""
step up 2 or the eye
Step Up 2: The Streets
i wanna see step up 2. and never back down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery