Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help, want to ask girl to movie but cant drive?!?!?!?

Theres this girl I want to get to know better and I was going to ask her to see a movie with me, but I can't drive, but she can. But I dont want to be like you have to drive because I cant, because then it seems like im just using her to get me to a movie, even though im going to pay for everything at the theater. i dont know her well yet and dont know how to put it right, PLZ HELP%26gt;!??! (yes i know this question seems dumb, but, whatever)



Help, want to ask girl to movie but cant drive?!?!?!?amc theater



hey, you should ask her anyhow and tell her the truth that you cant drive but you want to get to know her better and you will pay for ever thing, or you could wait to you are old enough to drive by the way how old are you?



Help, want to ask girl to movie but cant drive?!?!?!?concerts opera theater



i think you should get to know her a little more and then ask her out and she'll understand about you not being able to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery