Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help! Can you help me with a name for this movie???

I saw this movie in the theaters a few years ago, but I don't remember the name of it!! It is about the history of four families in modern day Salem, Masachuttes (I think). Anyway sometime along the past one of the families has died out, but it was after the fact that the settlement had decided that they shoud seal themselves off from the world (again I'm not too sure about this). However the families had magical powers that are pasted down from generation to generation. During the boarding school where they attend classes, the remaining three families discover that the other family didn't died out as they thought, because a new transfer student is a decendant. The student wants to either kill the oldest of the younger generation of the remaining three families to forfit his power over to him, because when they reach their 18th (again I think) birthday they will 'arise', and their powers will increase but the downfall of it is that everytime it is used the person's health will



Help! Can you help me with a name for this movie???hollywood theater



The Covenant. Good movie!



Help! Can you help me with a name for this movie???opera.com opera theater



The covenant, (i think thats how its spelled)
Sounds like "The Covenant," which was one of the worst movies ever. Seriously, don't waste your time.
the covenant
the covenent..that was a good movie lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery