Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your opinion of the 3-D Hannah Montana Movie?

(if you have seen it) what is your opinion on the 3-D Hannah Montana Movie in the theaters. I went to go see it with my friends and after it, I felt like I actually was there. What's your opinion?



What is your opinion of the 3-D Hannah Montana Movie?opera singer



It was the best movie i have ever seen. But i do believe that there needed to be more Jonas action. The only reason why it was so good was because they were in it. More people screamed in the theater when they came on then when she came on. And it was amazing seeing Joe Jonas' amazing butt in 3D. They really made it interesting. I am praying that they make a 3D movie on the Jonas Brothers When You Look Me In The Eyes tour. They are so hot. But Miley was also good in it. It was really cool how they saw her getting ready and stuff like that. But may i suggest that you do not twirl your 3D glasses around because i did that and mine broke and i had to get a new pair lol.



What is your opinion of the 3-D Hannah Montana Movie?amc theater opera theater



I thin she is



stupid



stupid clothes



stupid songs



scracthey voice



sounds lie she just ate her pig



and it looks like she weras her mothers clothes
I'm gonna go see it today! yay! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery