Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats a good movie out in theaters right now?

Be Kind, Rewind was actually pretty good. Saw it yesterday.



Whats a good movie out in theaters right now?movie theater



Horton Hears a Who



looks soooooooo good i wnna see it so badddd



Whats a good movie out in theaters right now?tickets opera theater



Hmmm... idk if Juno is still out, but that was a really good movie, and i just saw Never Back Down...it was ok. It motivated me to work out. Lol.
10,000 b.c.that was such a great movie if you ever saw apocolypto and liked it then you will love this, even girls because it has got romance and love in it.
Vantage Point
"The Hammer" with Adam Corolla
The movie "Never Back Down"
horton hears a who!!!!! it was SO funny!!!!!
Horton hears a who!
I am so done with theaters. There is so much great stuff online now, original stuff. I found this show on digital funtown called Risque Agency. It's new, but funny! These 3 chicks work for this sleezy boss at an ad agency. Oh my God, I was laughing my butt off. There is also crackle.com that's kind a cool. Anyhow - I love what the web has done for the entertainment world. So done overpaying for movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery