Thursday, December 10, 2009

My "friend" lit the theater on fire and we didn't get caught?

my friend his girlfriend and my friends friend that i just met that day came along with us to see a movie. this "friend" is a messed up kid. he does some crazy stuff. he just randomly attacks people throws things at people insults people. he is a crazy a.s.shole. after we ate he took with him some mustard and ketchup packages and when we went to the theater he started putting the ketcup and mustard on the seats in front of us and then people sat down. that must suck to be them. after the movie he put ketchup on a public phone and a guy picked up phone and was like "what the fcuk". then he lit a match and threw it in the garbage can that lit up in a few minutes he lit up 4 cans. it kinda spread so we ran away. then we walking away from theater and we hear and see fire trucks racing towards the theater. is there something wrong with this kid. he even started fights with me. i mean my other friend and his gf find it funny. next time what should i do if he comes again?



My "friend" lit the theater on fire and we didn't get caught?lyric opera



Stay away from them. Being anywhere near them can get you into serious trouble.



My "friend" lit the theater on fire and we didn't get caught?imax theater opera theater



He could have killed a patron or a firefighter. You need to turn him in, let him get what he has coming. If he put ketchup on my seat, I'm pretty confident I have ways of making this kid pay and getting away with it. Sounds like he needs a broken rib or jaw. or better yet, call the police.. He needs jail time.
That "friend" has NO sense of respect. He's reckless and honestly he's going to end up dead or in jail if he doesnt' wake up. I'm sorry to say it, actually I'm not. If he doesn't change you can mark my words..."Dead, or in Jail".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery