Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the best movie on in theaters this summer?

well so far Pirates 2



What is the best movie on in theaters this summer?opera ticket



Snakes on a Plane.



What is the best movie on in theaters this summer?pacific theater opera theater



IT IS CALLED I FU CKED YOU IN THE AZZ
Pirates 2!!!!!
Looks like its 'Prates of the cariibean: Dead man's chest'. But it depends on ur tastes.
Steppin' Up: Save The Last Dance 2 is coming out sometime in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i liked Superman Returns
Pirates of the Carribean: 2 that movie was good. Argh Matey
That's a tough pick between "Cars" and "Nacho Libre", but ultimately I'll have to stick with mi amigo, Nacho. Taking one part "Rocky", one part "Napoleon Dynamite", sprinkling a little "Mucha Lucha", and adding a dash of Jack Black was a recipe for delicious Hollywood genius!!!
It hasn't come out yet but,I think i'm gonna like the movie Step Up with Channing Tatum.I can't wait until that movie.It's coming out August 11.And it's about the best thing in the world,dancing.Plus I can see it before I go on my cruise.
krrish
If ur in USA i think eragon comes out at ur place..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery