Thursday, December 10, 2009

How often do you watch movies? In the theater or at home? Off TV or videos or DVD's? Own or ren

Just curious about viewing habits; tell me about some movies you just love to watch again and again



How often do you watch movies? In the theater or at home? Off TV or videos or DVD's? Own or rent the tapes/DVDchicago theater



i have netflix so I watch 3-4 movies a week at home. Then we probably go to the movie theatre once or twice a month - we prefer the drive-inn because it is better for the kids.



How often do you watch movies? In the theater or at home? Off TV or videos or DVD's? Own or rent the tapes/DVDmet opera opera theaterThey recently opened up drive inns near me about a year ago - so we immediately packed up the kids so they could see what it is like - and it is cheaper than the movie theatres! Thanks for the best answer! Report It


I am not a big TV fan but lately it has been a habit to watch TV prior to going to bed. I look for good drama movies.
Depends on my mood and the movie. Rarely at the movies coz of cost, mostly at home. Sometimes off TV, sometimes dvd. I own a couple movies, mostly i rent or borrow off someone else.



If i watch a movie more than once, i prefer to let a long time go btwn viewings.
On average. I go to the movies about once or twice a month depends on the weather! I own about 3 DVD's which I hardly ever watch. Watch movies on TV every second weekend. Rent DVD's the odd time!
I go to the movie theater once a week and like to watch movies there, rather than watching them on TV. But I watch the mini TV series like Lost, Prison Break from my PC. I don't rent films but own the DVDs that I liked watching on the movie theater.
The movies I watch over and over again are comedies like Anchorman, Dodgeball, UHF, Happy Gilmore, and especially Beautiful Girls.
GUAAAAAAAAAAO I LOVE MOVIES DRAMA. AND ROMANTIC COMEDIES ARE MY FAVORITE OOH DON'T FORGET ACTION TOO ... I WORK A LOT BUT A RENT DVDS
I love to go to the movies - I go weekly - it's my weekend treat and it helps me relax, to disappear into another world.



I love all kinds of movies - comedy, drama, romance, fantasy, western, just about anything as long as there is a good story with interesting characters - I am not that interested in action and special effects.



I suppose the movies that I could watch over and over again would be great dramatic love stories such as Casablanca, Dr. Zhivago and Gone With the Wind. Also I could watch romantic comedies again such as Somethings Gotta Give (I'm crazy about Jack Nicholson) and Cruel Intentions (George Clooney is very sexy).



You can see by my answer that I love love stories and I have a love affair with the movies.
Dvd's the best thing there is to watch movie.



Movie, I watch again and again.



Shamshank Redemption,



Godfather Trilogy,



Star Wars Trilogy,



The Matrix,(2 and 3 sucks)



Lord of the Ring Trilogy



Indiana Jones Trilogy,



All James Bond movies,



Batman 1,2 and Begins(3 and 4 sucks)



Superman 1, 2 and Return(3 and 4 just too corny)



All Pirates of Caribbean movies



As for Harry Potter movies, no way I'm watching them, it sucks.
I watch movies more often than I watch TV, usually a few movies per week. Sometimes I'll spend an entire Saturday or Sunday just watching movies. I used to have all of the movie channels but now I don't, so I watch the DVD's I have on my computer. I'm probably going to sign up for Netflix soon because I don't have many DVD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery